Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Day 3.5 off 6.5 off, a decent nights sleep but awoke with a very tender and stiff back, which put the idea I had of playing golf today on the “back burner”. Cashed my check and did my weekly shopping plus a few items. Needed a pair of work pants and a new fry pan.

So with the fact that the back was less then 100%, just took it easy today and feel pretty good this evening. I have a re-occurring back problem and 57 years of age, plus working in a factory for the last 33 years, “pounding “ cement floors everyday hasn’t been the best possible thing for a back problem. But one does what one must.

Hopefully the old back will feel better tomorrow and I’ll be able to play a little golf. I was once addicted to the game……..playing several times a week, but over the last couple of years only play a little.

A couple of days ago I got spammed in my comments on my blog. 7 times in one night. Now I’ve been on line for something like 8 years now and have had a blog or rather blogs for coming up on three years so I can accept spam in my email accounts, and even on my message board, but in my blog comments, sorry but I’m p*ssed.

No comments:

Post a Comment