Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I love iced tea, particularly sun brewed tea. I almost always have a jug in the window brewing and a pitcher in the frig I’m drinking off. I most always use a pure Ceylon tea for brewing iced tea. It’s funny that there are other types of tea that I much prefer hot, in fact I never drink the Ceylon hot ……..Only as iced……strange but that’s typical…….most of my preferences are a bit off the wall. The pot or rather jug I made today I cut a fresh lemon in and threw them in with the tea bags for brewing. While I normally prefer my ice tea straight, no sugar, no flavoring…..it was a nice change of pace………I never drink soda at home. Will buy a can at work from time to time but even there more often have bottled water, it’s not that I dislike soda……I just hate messin’ with the empties.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Hello...viewed your profile. You may want to check and see if you are really and truly a Boar. More likely, you were born in a Dog year. Shocking, yes, but you may be only a bore or a boor, but not a boar! Many times the Chinese year doesn't roll over until Feb.

    Thank you for not saying "ice tea." I also drink it "black."

    Bye now.

    ReplyDelete