Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The trials of running personal diary, journal if you will but being obsessed with numbers……..i can never understand why, or how hits on a blog occur, it never has anything to do with the quality of my entries………..i’ve had over 70 on peak days and 0 on the worst days…….only 4 so far today and one of those I assume to be the boy genius who is my nephew who is in his teens and is a junior at RPI………………of all of my relations the only one except for my daughter that I really “connect with”………always connected with my uncle A but he’s been dead some 20 years now…………it’s tough sometimes being the black sheep of the family or token trollie if you will………except for N and my daughter SJ the whole family is normal, common and reasonable……………trollie hates all three……………….

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Ya caught me.....What are you going to do about it?

    ReplyDelete