Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The workday today started out as a disaster and as the morning progressed it got worst. I must have made 7 runs to the warehouse in the first 4 hours (note: a 1 mile trip between plant and satellite warehouse)…….ended up with the mother of all headaches……..i rarely get a headache but I had a beaut by the end of the morning. The afternoon was an improvement, but not without the typical stress and tension of my job…..but a relief from the h*ll of the morning……….and today is the best day of the week…….i love Thursday………aka payday……..really didn’t need anything special today……or this week I guess would also be true, did my banking, gas the car and groceries et al on Thursday……..

Just had a bit of polish sausage on a nice bun with onions, peppers and a bit of spicy mustard for supper, yeah I know pretty basic and common, but trollie loves his sausage……

The first of two events in the north American free style kayak championship is the next three days on the black river just a “stone throws” from the plant I work at…….given the construction on state street…….( only two seasons in the north country…..winter and construction) should make the morning commute a really trip……unless I go miles out of my way I either have to cross state street or the event site…….

Have had a gentle night…….feel good despite the lousy day and the possibility of a weird one tomorrow……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment