Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, August 5, 2005

it's been a strange day, physically i've felt pretty good all day and mentally i've been well, no bodies been home..........i feel better this PM entirely........good food does that for me..........i had a BLT for a snack, yeah i know modern food philosophy says that bacon is evil............well those people can stuff it.......trollie loves bacon...............

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Trollie. Nothing beats a good BLT. Your making me hungary. Oh no, no B, no L, no T.
    Crap. Guess I'll have to settle for popcorn. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow! What else sounds good?

    ReplyDelete