Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 3, 2003

my dad has always said after a tough day " my mommy told me i'd have days like this....but not everyday"....well my mommy never told me i'd have a day like today.....mommy would not have used the only proper language to describe this day, and i don't think i'll use it either. i am so far behind after the craziness of today i may actually have lapped myself in reverse and be a head......and tomorrow promises to be almost as bad as today, all though short of the world coming to an end i don't think it could be worse......not to mention the weather which is cold and rainy and total bumming me out.......
on the bright side it's the 3rd of november and we don't have snow yet, i still need to cover some of my roses for winter but it was warm saturday and i hate doing it when it's warm, i still have flowers on some of the bushes....
night all

No comments:

Post a Comment