Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 25, 2003

well let's see, a shirt here, a PC game there, and over there 2 doz. golf balls, well the shirt was technically for me birth, and the rest just a pile of cash and gift cards to borders or dick's sporting goods or the mall, trollie has already spent all of it in his head over and over.....i guess most peolpe have just given up trying to figure out what to get me.....and that's okay....i can be picky about certain things....like music, books and golf equipment.....and that's about the sum total of my hobbies so i like the option of getting things myself.....as a kid i always loved to get clothes for christmas and birthdays....weird as that may sound but it meant that i didn't have to go shopping with my mother....now don't get me wrong mom was a peach but shopping with her was a nightmare.....you'd go to 9 different stories....try on a 100 different out fits and then go back to the first place and buy the first thing you tried on....i loved her but......more then a kid can take.......still have to go to sis' tonight and get together with my sibs and their families.....always unpredictable....but always a challenge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment