Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 18, 2007

On all levels but one had a very nice day, because friends are on opposite sides of an issue(s), I find myself in an awkward position…it is a lose/lose situation…and I will withdraw…

Got a call from my brother…let’s meet on a local short golf course and play some golf…we did but no actually golf was played…we did take several swings at golf balls…but hacking…or the fact that golf spelled backwards is flog…was the better description of what occurred…but we had a great time…

I have been…well withdrawn…for sometime…in the last few months I have made a conscience effort to reconnect with those who live around me…I am by nature a very private person…I must re-evaluate…I hate drama…I hate being caught in problems I can’t solve…but it seems that those that I’m most attracted to as friends…?????

No comments:

Post a Comment