Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I have discovered that cat Smokey and I have a common vice…we both love sardines in mustard sauce. One difference is I like mine on crackers and she likes them straight out of the can. Is there a chemical in sardines that A: causes a cat to lick their bodies for 5 minutes straight…and then causes them to go to sleep on your lap and snore for the better part of an hour. At least that’s what I assume from my observations.

Got a call and talked for over an hour last night from my Uncle Roy…except for one Uncle through marriage the last of the remaining family from the last generation…he was a CO during WWII…but served on a hospital ship…one thing I never knew …all of the hospital ships in WWII (and maybe now…just don’t know)…were named after military nurses who died in service…

No comments:

Post a Comment