Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I think I’ve finally become that which as a teen/young adult always drove me nuts. I would be in the presence of older adults and the way they talked about the “good old days”…drove me nuts…(a pause in this as cat Aggie demands my attention)…

But the older I get…the less I understand the world as it is…(follows is a list in no particular order)

1-Piercing of the body other then in ears…(and I even question that)

२-Body art…tattoos…and in general the names of people you probably won’t be with for more then 3 weeks…and in particular what is common referred to as a “tramp stamp”.

3-People who don’t fully understand that the “right on red” law in NYS does not mean I’m fair game in a crosswalk if I get the walk icon…

4-People who are in a restaurant…okay fast food place…. (Note except for one I avoid them…prefer and enjoyed the local owned eateries better)…but think they have the right to:

A-talk at the top of their lungs

B-use whatever foul language they chose

C-comment on everyone else in the place…negatively of course…

(The rant light is off)

No comments:

Post a Comment