Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life is weird; there is a theory that we are connected to everyone else by six degrees of separation. But some times the connection is much less then six degrees.

Talked to my sis today, she and her husband are in the market for a new home. They currently live in a huge 3 story Victorian place, and as their have an empty nest are looking for a small place.

One of the houses they’ve looked at is just outside the city limits. In their talk with the owner they discovered that he grew up in the Alden area outside of Buffalo New York. Which is where we grew up. But moved away to the Northcountry of New York after my senior year.

My sis asked what family and he said, “My dad is KL”.

Dang, while not my best friend KL and I as in the same class at school for 13 years, and was a good friend. Dang it is a small, small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment