Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My congrats to PM for winning his 3rd green jacket, but as most who probably watched, both diehard golf fans, and simply the curious, the real interest was the return of TW. I’m not sure how many stayed around for his interview at the end of the tournament, I did, and frankly saw what I knew I would see but hoped I won’t. That’s the same egotistical, self entitled child he’s always been, and probably always will be. Don’t get me wrong; I think he is probably the best player to ever play the game. I will not however give him the title of the greatest player ever, until he approaches or passes the records of Jack or Sammy. But if you think he won’t get caught again, then I have a 25% ownership in the Brooklyn Bridge I’ll give you a great deal on, (trollie hangs his head sadly).

No comments:

Post a Comment