Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 21, 2015

I've been surfing on youtube tonight, not the first time, not even the 50th time...but...I love the music of the classical period, the baroque period in particular and the choral music of the period.
I have sung those works for many years.
until age has limited my vocal skills.
truth be told age, well it works against high tenors.
breath control gone, power gone, somewhere between 55 and 60, and the use before date on my singing voice has passed several years ago.
I can still enjoy the music, I can still read and hear my part, just can't sing it any more.
(rant to follow) why can't spell check recognize "youtube'






 

No comments:

Post a Comment