Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 4, 2016

i have a confession to make....i have a great amounts of skills but there are a few things that evade me....my english skills are mixed...which is a problem...because it is my native tongue.....my grammar is all messed up....actually just plan weird....i blame it on my studies of latin,also bibical greek and hebrew....but the truth is i just don't get it.....but the worst is i can't spell a lick.....thanx to spell check...it now appears that i can spell...but it's only an illusion....but that being said....i've been wanting from time to time use a certain word....but my attempts have been so futile that even spell check couldn't help me.....and that word was scratch....oy vey
[ the mad one scratches his head [finally] and wanders off in the general direction of his bridge]

No comments:

Post a Comment