Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 27, 2019

[21:20 UTC-4]
[+73*F....clear....winds s/s/w @5 mph]
[highs in the lower 80's tomorrow.....rain Saturday through Sunday morning with possible scattered T-storms]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison" [link]]
   Was a beautiful day today....temperatures were in the high 70's & low 80's....and a light to stiff breeze most of the day....and relatively low humidity....walked twice....once in the mid-morning and one in the late afternoon....and a very enjoyable sit down just before 20:00 this evening....
   Had always planned to walk either today or tomorrow to Aldi....just the  usual items....some  mushrooms....bananas....sparkling water....and a dark chocolate bar....and some beef jerky....I decided recently to ad more meat to my diet....and I've always like jerky....so I  have a few pieces everyday....and also a sandwich in the evening of roast beef and some ham with cheese on naan bread....but still the majority of my meals are mainly veggies....although I often cook the veggies in bacon grease....just like  my mom used to do....But in the late afternoon...decided to walk to Price Chopper and get a small head of red cabbage....and some shallots....and a red pepper....was a nice evening and I enjoyed the walk....
   Spent the rest of the day pretty much as I always do....except I watched more TV then/usual....USA aired a few re-runs of NCIS episodes that I enjoy so re-watched them....normally I just turn the TV so I  can see it from the computer table....but today....for a change just sat in my recliner and watch the episodes....my recliner was my dad's favorite chair and it had been in a storage locker for several years but one I moved into my new rooms last November I had room for it so now there it sits....

No comments:

Post a Comment