Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 *[18:04 UTC-5]*[+34*F/+29*F(w/windchill)/+13*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@6 mph_humidity:80%_barometer:29.85"/\ _Thursday Hi/Lo:+25*F/+9*F_mostly sunny day_partly cloudy in the evening_winds from the northwest@10 to 15 mph_humid-ity:53%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Oriental..Celtic..Fantasy..Medieval.."Lt Ellis of Shado"]*
   It wasn't the fact that I didn't sleep well last night the issue was getting to sleep  in the first place..wasn't a physical issue..or a mental one..my mind was racing and just couldn't get it to shut-down..after I did get to sleep awoke well rest but was nearly  04:30..only issue today was that my essential tremors have been bothering me a little more than usual..especially this morning.. today was the day in my budget cycle that I usual get ,y "10 day walking around money" so took a walk  up to the bank and when I a little shakier that /usual I sometimes have a problem with the ATM and as the bank branch was open..decided to just walk inside and let a teller handle the transaction..and later a walk to the convenience store and unfortunately they were out of the chew I use and won't get any new stock until Friday..so by then will need a few things from Price Chopper & a look at what might be new at T J Maxx so no big deal..because of the bad weather up here in the winter I always have a reserve tube in the pantry ..but I enjoyed the walk and on the way back to my rooms made a stop at Dollar General and picked up a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Diet Coke..and a dark chocolate candy bar w/orange rind..and then back to my rooms..since I'll in all probability take the walk to the west on Friday have penciled in a trip east and Aldi's tomorrow..and maybe Big Lots..../....The volume of new member requests on "Let the Far Side be with you" is still up and today was the busiest day yet..if it stays this way I will PM the admin and suggest they add another moderator..../....pretty typical day of play at the tables and the sims&solitaire games I play..watched an NCIS episode whilst eating first meal and Paw Patrol during the second..everything is done except another meal and a final checking on FB..ergo.."nite all"....[18:36 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment