Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 18, 2003

i've been a bad boy, and no IG my notofy list is not broken, i just ....well....i don't know....i haven't taken the time to use it....i guess i could claim failing memory because of old age but .....what was i talking about....lost my train of thought there...oh yah......my memory is like a steel trap.....of course it's rusted and the trip is gone and i probably ate the bait for supper.....now what did i have for supper........
nice day today, was hot but not as humid, in fact was quite cool over night, woke about 2:30 AM freezing my arse off, must of been quite a sight, fumbling around in the dark trying to find where i had thrown my blankets, probably scared at least one life out of my cats, no on second thought they probably were safe in a corner laughing their furry rumps off at me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment