Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 11, 2003

i just got an email which really bummed me out, first it seemed as if it came from someone i knew, off their guest book, but it was a spammer who was trying to sell me search engine submissions, as in " we've noticed that your site is not listed with some search engines" oh really....well good....i hate _____ search engine hits and some idiot who has no idea of what a blog is putting some insulting crap on my tag board and no email or site for me to respond to....hell if someone would offer me a way to take my site off the _____search engines i'd probably do it.....(/rant)

No comments:

Post a Comment