Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 12, 2003

i'm sitting at my keyboard tonight fighting to keep my eyes open, it's only a bit after 9:30 and i'm falling asleep at the switch so to speak, but if my pattern of late follows i'll probably lie down and not be able to get to sleep, maybe i'll just sleep in the chair, oh and as tired as i am my typing and editing will probably not even come up to my usually gawd awful standard, you my need to study ancient hebrew to figure out this post, speaking of which i need to get a font set for hebrew just for the hell of it, my word process progam comes with greek letters but not hebrew.....ah thank heavens that pig latin uses normal letters ..........lunch didn't set well today for some unknown reason and i stayed in tonight....wasted a great night to play golf but i'm feeling better now........have really been surprised that i'm progressing nicely on getting inventory setup....still have a ways to go but 2 weeks to get it done so i'm actually ahead of where i hoped to be....things are going way to smoothly.....so i'm going to keep a close eye out because the monkey wrench in the works is probably just around the corner......night all

No comments:

Post a Comment