Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 2, 2004

lord, two days in a row, today again was a monster for the first 6 hours and I just "hit the wall" about 3 PM....I had hoped to take the afternoon off but that never happened...I really hate it when I have to hit the floor running first thing in the morning...Usually I send the first hour or so getting data and getting glued into the day....Planning a rough outline of what needs to be done and what order of events makes the most sense....But two days in a row I've had an order "forced" on me my circumstance...I really hate that...Oh I also learned something today....Be very careful while drinking bottled water at your work station....IT guys have no sense of humor when you spill water on your key board.....

No comments:

Post a Comment