Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 5, 2004

i've said it before and i will undoubtedly say it again, that dang job of mine is fly paper...went in for what i thought would be about an hour, and it took me 2+, had what originally looked like a major screw up on inventory, but really turned out to be almost no problem at all, we divide some of the products between two inventory locations, in the computer, in reality they are in the same location, and the problem was not with total but with location, easily fixed, but not quickly fixed...
i actually painted a chair today and got more paint on the chair then i did on myself, for me a small victory...i freely admit to being a total loser with a paint brush in my hand.....but wanted to set out a lawn chair and it badly needed a coat of paint, i had thought about just buying a new one and avoiding the horror i feel about using a paint brush but my cheapness got the better of me.....
going out this afternoon and evening to a get together of the boys from the old neighborhood....looking forward to seeing them but really don't think i'll stay too long.....sundays are just to busy for me to stay out to late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment