Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 11, 2005

well i expected two loads today, which i got but unfortunately they both came within about 5 minutes of each other, well they both needed to go to the other warehouse and i'm rushing around trying to get everything arranged went out the back door, not paying attention to what i was doing, lost my footing on the ice and landed flat on my back........fortunately i had on several layers of shirts and a heavy peacoat which absorbed some of the blow, and didn't hit either my elbows or my head but it did knock the wind out of me......well i got through the day afterwards...and don't feel to bad tonight, but i'm sure to be stiff and sore tomorrow........but i have the day off so........
had intended to go out to dinner tonight, but after today's adventures the thing i most desired was a long hot bath.......so got take out seafood........which both i and my cat aggie enjoyed greatly.....i've had my bath....and i'm having a nice cup of rose hip tea........i'm really not a big fan of flavored, scented, or herbal teas in general but i do enjoy both rose hip tea, and earl grey......

No comments:

Post a Comment