Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 2, 2005

i haven't been listening to my cd player much lately........no reason i suppose other then i just forget to turn it on.....ah the "benefits" of getting older....(hehe)....i'm listening to holst's first suite for military band........and i'm having my daily cheese fix.........a bit of swiss gruyere........okay if truth be told a bit more then a bit........i usually take cheese with me in my lunch for work.......but as i didn't have lunch at work today........i'm having my bite of cheese tonight....i love good cheese.......mind you not the sliced american single type...i don't know what that really is but it ain't cheese.........one of the guys at the plant the other day asked if i lived on cheese......well no......but i sure would hate living without........

No comments:

Post a Comment