Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am at one of those seminal points in my life, I known that I must say and do what I must do…I know that it will not be accepted…I know that once said I must leave a place that I have gotten accustomed to…a generally happy place with peeps I love…except one…I struggle with the obvious…do I man up and do what must be done…or do I put up with a situation that is becoming more then I can stand…the problem is, and this is the real point is where do I go from here…where do I find a place where my “talents” will be respected and used…I realize that the above may seem a tad arrogant…I accept that…I do have certain talents…years of study…GD given abilities that seem to be in question…do I endure or do I speak…I am at one of those seminal points in my life, I known that I must say and do what I must do…I know that it will not be accepted…I know that once said I must leave a place that I have gotten accustomed to…a generally happy place with peeps I love…except one…I struggle with the obvious…do I man up and do what must be done…or do I put up with a situation that is becoming more then I can stand…the problem is, and this is the real point is where do I go from here…where do I find a place where my “talents” will be respected and used…I realize that the above may seem a tad arrogant…I accept that…I do have certain talents…years of study…GD given abilities that seem to be in question…do I endure or do I speak…

No comments:

Post a Comment