Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 10, 2008

I’ve discovered an interesting thing…given thought not a big surprise but interesting none the less…from time to time I get a “need” for pickled herring…been a few years since I’ve either thought about it …or spotted it in my local grocery store…the last time I had it cat Aggie was the Omega cat in three…rarely was allowed access to me by the other two…both of which turned up their noses at said snack…this time although still in many ways an Omega cat…Aggie is now also the Alpha cat…one of one…I think she may have eaten more of the jar of herring then I did…not to mention her love of sardines in mustard sauce…

No comments:

Post a Comment