Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Okay, I understand, it’s been along time since I’ve posted. Well things are what they are. And I won’t explain the neglect.

In the process of selling my house, and have moved in to a 3 room postal stamp. But it suits me. I can both mop my kitchen and bathroom floor in less then a minute.

I made today the best pasta dish I’ve ever made

A small shallot, 2 small cloves of garlic, a bit of celery, a bit of red pepper, dry basil, dry oregano, and some dill seed, and of course some pepper and some sea salt. And of course some nice evoo, and did I forget a can of diced clams. Heated some pasta, used linguini.

But pick your fav pasta. Didn’t have a good Italian or French bread in the house but a garlic bread would add a touch. Sorry I forgot one ingredient…a splash of a very nice zinfandel wine.

If you ever expect me to give amount, forget about it. I just throw, taste and adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment