Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I was walking home from downtown after lunch and pasted by as I often do one of several “variety stores” that seem to have cropped up in town over the last few years. Basically the buyer and seller of used items. Well this one happens to have a large selection of used videotapes. Well if I didn’t find a copy of “La Femme Nikita”. Saw it a few years ago on one of the cable movie channels and really like it. The version I remember as subtitled and this one is dubbed…actually I prefer the subtitled…I’m a bit hard of hearing and miss some dialogue as a general rule. And it was only a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment