Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 5, 2015

I've been surfing on YouTube tonight, (okay as much as I hate the shift key, I hate the red line under what I type worse)
as long as I bring up my gmail ( i'm  not typing Gmail or for that matter I'm) but I regress.
(the mad one is confused, where was I, what was I doing, and why?)
any who.
my usual tour thru the classics, but tonight they included:
jan and dean
and joan jett
(dang more red lines)
but on a more serious note, H Clinton unveiled her gun control policy today. I won't go into the details...but she said if congress didn't go along...she would implement the policy by executive order.
the mad one has but one question.
do we still have a constitution ?
do you actually think H that an amendment would pass muster?
don't get me wrong, I hate the plague of gun violence, but controlling legal ownership, is not the answer.
why doesn't she address the violence in the inter-cities where the guns are illegal under current law?
(the mad one wanders off, his head hurts, he's been serious too long)



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment