Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 7, 2016

i was feeling out of sorts Saturday, but felt better yesterday, had a nice lunch with my brother and his wife...took a late walk...felt fine....but woke up this morning with a cold....and have been out of sorts all day.....
i guess I've blogged too long....although I've always used the option of reviewing comments before allowing them to show on my blog...but didn't do that on my face book page until yesterday....now i've only been on face book for maybe a month....but yesterday....
I've been following this "friend" and this wasn't posted to my timeline, but appeared on my home page...but someone posted a meme that appeared on my home page...
it was not obscene, but in extremely bad taste.....[and no I'm not going to mention exactly what it was] but....with talking face to face with friends i learned i could not follow without defriending...and have set my timeline so i can review both posts and comments before they appear....

No comments:

Post a Comment