Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 3, 2016

i bought a can of canned corned beef a while back just to have it....just seeing it in my pantry reminded me of my childhood.....now i have a pretty good palate....but some of my favorite food items are more memory then palate......canned corn beef....simple....a little sea salt....some garlic....a bit of pepper and some good brown mustard.......but that just triggered other memories of my mom's dad.....why i love fried haddock.....why i love hard shell jewish rye.......we sometimes can never leave what we learned as a child....never forget the memories from 60 years ago.....
[ oh as to my post below....i really need to read what i wrote before]

No comments:

Post a Comment