Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 21, 2016

the first post i ever made to this blog was 10/29/02...........and although i have decided to move my wit and silliness to face book.......for many reasons i can't give this blog up.....i may post to it at a much less common rate......but it's hard for me to give it up........as Ben Franklin once said ..this blog over the years has allowed me to learn to write 'light extemporanea'.......i always could write technical, theological...and poetry....i always had the vocabulary.......but to write in a conversational tone was beyond me......my many posts here taught me that [this will be my 5576th post here]........my poetry blog and this one will endure..........maybe this one will become a little more serious....haven't decided......on the other it may just become what it was.....a day to day account of my life.......or a bit of both......but it will continue........

No comments:

Post a Comment