Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 16, 2017

i know i've been gone for awhile............major reason was my laptop died.......the second one iv'e killed in about 2 years..........decided to take a break from the net for a spell.........and then there was a hassle first unit i bought was defective and took some time for the replacement to arrive.......obviously it has......but i've sworn off laptops............got an all in one desktop that runs chrome-os............but on the topic of laptops i  have resolved that if i ever get another, it will be the kind that purrs and from  time hiss at me if i forget to buy it's fav tuna snack.........
as to an additional reason for my absence.......i had what has become a traditional bout  with my arthritis in December.......
i've often  said" The young man who had this body thought it was indestructible , the old man who now inhabits it knows he was an idiot"

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. Or do I have to own up to it, my pain.

    ReplyDelete