Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

  I have had one of those days today........awoke this morning and my legs......what could I say about my legs, Well the best I could say is they reached from my crotch to the ground......and were shaky even doing that.......by mid afternoon.........felt a lot better......needed to walk....needed to pick up my blood pressure meds........
  By the time I got back my legs felt worse then when I left.......80+*F....and very high humility.....but the thing that really got me going was the price of the meds jump almost 40%.......now I'm on a fixed income......and I can absorb the increase.......at least for now but?........
  

No comments:

Post a Comment