Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 17, 2017

  I realize it has been several days since the last time I posted......have been dealing with some physical problems.......basically a stiff neck, and some shoulder problems.....not serious but it has my sleeping difficult......
  It seem that the news is all about the controversy over the memorials  to  individuals and units that served in the Confederate forces....I mean good grief........that war ended over 150 years ago......and if you are  offended by the memorials....because of the fact that the war was about slavery........in my mind.......you not only missed the other reasons for the war and frankly you offend way too easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment