Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

It�s one of those northcountry mornings when the cold seems to have a life of it�s own, it cuts through all your feeble attempts to protect yourself from it and cuts right through to the bone. On mornings like this
I have a hard time accepting that any argument in favor of the theory of global warming has any validity.
Not that I have ever bought completely that argument, it seems to me that there is enough data to support the fact that temperatures are cyclic. But this is not a idea based on intellect, but rather on personal feelings, I�m just too cold to believe. Facts, reports, findings and the like can convince some, but I guess I must have roots in the stock that holds �seeing is believing� or in this case �freezing is disbelieving..�

No comments:

Post a Comment