Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 23, 2004

i really didn't have a real great day today, mentally i was just a bit off, now anyone that knows me probably thinks that being a bit off is a normal condition for me, and i will freely admit not being normal but....... when i know i'm a bit off that's a problem......i didn't get everything done that i needed to and i've been mad at myself all week for being dumb, i zoned on sending my car registration in and it's not back yet and it expires sunday.......and if it's not back in time it's my fault, i got sent the stuff in plenty of time and rather then take care of it right away i put it at the back of my desk and forgot about it.....well i got one more day for it to come but the way things are going right now for me i don't think it will get here in time......rats.......
i have no cat bugging me tonight.....although i had two sitting with me while i was watching tv and the third tried t get up and a brawl ensued......lovely......
i'm doing laundry tonight .......oh how i love that.......well i'm tired and i'm outa here

No comments:

Post a Comment