Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 11, 2004

trollie very tired tonight, but a good day.....really punished the voice but got through everything ok.....had intended to eat lunch at my brothers and then come home but we started watching the masters final round and so i stayed the afternoon, glad i did, it was good for me not so spend the afternoon alone,.....they've got a couple of little dogs who spent sometime checking me out, i think they smelled cat....not to mention my cats checking me out when i got home...but a real enjoyable day.....but i'm tired but kind of wired so i don't think that sleep will come easy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment