Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 7, 2004

today ambushed me, i had expected a relatively easy day and had planned to start working on the re-arrange of the finished goods end of the warehouse, well between the 1 load i knew about and the 4 i didn't expect i spent most of the day on the forklift and two of those were very difficult......would still not be done if i hadn't had some help from my clerk.....
good rehearsal tonight, but physically i was hurting, i'd been on my butt all day on the lift and really didn't feel comfortable sitting down, but as my knee was bothering me didn't feel comfortable standing either......growing old can be a really pain.....(double meaning intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment