Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 26, 2004

not a bad day, slept late, ran my errands, went into big lots, i usually shop there once a week, for stable and odd ball food stuffs, boy was it packed to the walls, not a place i would do christmas shopping, not for anyone i really cared about, but different strokes as they say.....
spent the evening at my sister's, my nephew nate is home from school, kid is scary smarts, started taking courses at the local junior college at 13, enrolled fulltime at 14, and now at the advanced age of 17 is a transfer junior at RPI, in computer science....but the smarts isn't just in computers, really the only one of my family other then my daughter that i can really relate to (no pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment