Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 19, 2007

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the US of A…read harvest festival…and I have 3 invites for meals that I can’t refuse…Thanksgiving is all about family and friends…the days surrounding it are the highest volume travel days in the US of A…everyone tries to get “home”…I’ve been invited to my daughter’s at 1 PM…to my sis’s …well she hasn’t decided yet but since my nephew and his lady will be home I need to get there even if it’s just for dessert…and then got a call from my best bud in the hood…he and his lady are making a feast…and need to stop there late even if it’s a bit of turkey and some dressing between two slices of bread…and a beer…

The days are turning cold here…pre-winter is upon us…

I have a love hate relationship with my hometown…I love March though early November, and hate late November thought February…Winter in upstate NYS sucks…

No comments:

Post a Comment