Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 2, 2007

Today was not a half bad day…got some disturbing mail but have time and the resources to respond…a couple of nice walks…chat with friends both real and “virtual”…and my fav supper…a little sausage…a little cheese…and a little fruit…fruit being a nice Asian pear…and cat Smokey enjoyed the fine Fontinella cheese as much if not more then I did…and pound for pound she ate more then I did….

It turned a tad cold today…but then it is the first of November…and this is the northcountry…and October has been rather unseasonably warm…

I avoid All Hallow’s Eve …if you were me won’t you…(no explanation given…but speculate)

No comments:

Post a Comment