Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today was a day that was a good day, one that went quite well with some interesting twists…my commitment to church went find…and went to my fav Sunday lunch spot…a Chinese buffet…about halfway through my meal my bro, his wife and 2/3 of their kids came in so I finish the last part of my meal with them…they were going to Albany today to return middle child to college and son to train to NYC…just hung out the rest of the day and watched some tube…reruns of “I want to be a high school cheerleader again”…pathetic I know but finally my fav won, watch some of the local coverage of the NYS high school football championships and two section III teams won ….(local area)…and watched the Iron chef America holiday contest and although closer then I’d thought it was Paula/Cat…won…but to see Cat’s helper Cori Lynn…dressed as an Elf…at 9’ tall and 700 lbs I admit was a little weird…( okay she’s not quite that big).

No comments:

Post a Comment