Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 18, 2008

Don’t get me wrong…personally I am not a raciest…but I do understand that even today that racial “barriers” exist…I love reality TV I rarely pick the winner…my fav has won like 2 out of … but I contend that given the industry that the winner is put into “America’s Next Top Model” is bias/raciest…(the mad one prepares for the hate mail)…6 of 9 winners have been either…black/mixed black/or latino…

Look at who is walking major runways or major mags

…Look I understand what Tyra …etal…is trying to do…but then at least be honest and call it “America’s Next Great Ethnic Model”…

don’t misunderstand…I accept the fact the fashion industry is bias…but to call it one thing when it isn’t…isn’t right…

No comments:

Post a Comment