Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The relativity of time has always confused me. Technically it is already Tuesday January IST 2008…but since I’m still up from yesterday I don’t feel the arbitrary change of day and year that I’m expected to perceiveThe relativity of time has always confused me. Technically it is already Tuesday January IST 2008…but since I’m still up from yesterday I don’t feel the arbitrary change of day and year that I’m expected to perceiveThe relativity of time has always confused me. Technically it is already Tuesday January IST 2008…but since I’m still up from yesterday I don’t feel the arbitrary change of day and year that I’m expected to perceive

No comments:

Post a Comment