Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My cat Aggie just doesn’t understand. But then from her point of view her understanding is not an issue. When she desires my attention, well demands really, she expects me to drop everything and fulfill her desires, or her water/food dish…even when not empty.

But her most insistent complain is why she can’t sit on my lap when she wants to. If I’m watching TV then that’s not a problem…except where noted below…but there are times when I’m on the computer when I won’t let her up because she gets in the way…like right now…(a brief pause while cat is placed gently on the floor).

But back to the TV deal…it seems latterly that she will jump up on my lap and make herself comfy 2 minutes before the end of the VCR tape…

No comments:

Post a Comment