Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

 *[16:33 UTC-4]*[+69*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@8 mph_humidity:48%_barometer:29.85"\/_overnight Lo:+48*F_ cloudy early than mostly clear after midnight_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:74%_Thursday's Hi:66*F_AM:mix 
of clouds & sun_PM:cloudy_winds from the north@10>15 mph_humidity:64%_overnight Lo:53*F_considerable cloudiness_winds from the north@5>10 mph_humidity:64%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*..a glance at the advanced forecast calls for the cooler & dry weather thru Saturday & then Sunday thru next Friday temperature will remain about the same but rain &/or T-storms are pre-dicted for at least part of all six days..[the Old Trollie is off to google "How to build a ark"]...drat..As I reported below had a very fitful nights sleep awoke several times..if it wasn't the effects of the diuretic than it was one of my joints singing their sad song to me..& somewhere in the chaos I remembered I'd not finished yesterdays post..that plus over sleeping & the early morning look-in on my FB groups..it was 05:03 before I played my first hand of poker on "Replay Poker"..didn't have a great day catching hands but did make a King high flush against 2 opponents & win a pot of around 560 chips on a 2$/1$ blinds table..now if I could only find a conversion table to convert "faux game money(aka:chips} to real currency..yah right..had a pretty good day on my other online play of Sims&Solitaire & took a break around 11:00 for the short walk to Ollie's..I needed some new flexible cutting boards & wasn't happy with the last set I'd gotten..not flexible enough but have found a repurposed use for them..they fit very nice in one my frigs & cover the wire racks so that the bottles aren't a wobbly as they were on the wire racks..& the new set are more to my liking..then off to Dollar General..just a package of snicker doodle cookies..one of my all-time faves..not as good as mom used to make but that was a long time ago & a pre-made cheese burger which was consumed for my mid-day meal w/ripple chips & an orange soda..../....with the finishing of this post all will be done that needs doing today save for my shower & taking of the meds.. look-ins on my FB groups..perhaps some TV or games or made be a sit-down outside..but not under the ye olde oak tree that is now in the process of dropping it's acorns on the ground..anyways..ergo..& "nite all"....[17:18]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment