Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 13, 2021

 *[17:22 UTC-4]*..it's been since Friday since I'v posted last..bad Trollie..no biscuit..but I have some very sound reasons behind me & as some would have said before even my time..some moving picture as well..I have referred often to the lack of sometimes any thing on "the old boob-tube"(aka:television) & have often said that Newton N Minow speech when  he call commercial TV in 1961 "The Vast Wasteland" I've always thought he was way to optimistic in his appraisal of it [link] anyways..occasionally a station/network does I think quite accidentally air a movie that I actually like..as luck would have it happen two days in a row.. TBS@14:30 on Saturday aired "Justice League" I movie I enjoy..but I think if they really wanted an Affleck as Batman they would have been better served getting the Aflac Duck (sorry could resist the temptation)..& Sunday BBC-American@17.01 aired "The Hunt for Red October" also one of my favorite flicks..so I just sat down in my old recliner & had some snacks & vegged out for a spell & enjoyed the movies..maybe not the best of excuses but it's my story & my blog & I'm sticking to it....'....walked several times over the last three days..a couple of times to Big Lots..once to Aldi..once to Ollie's & all three days to Dollar General..there hunting the lately elusive apple pocket pie..it must be out of season because unfortunately found none..../....had a very fitful night's sleep last night..between having a difficult time falling to sleep between having trouble finding a comfortable position & my mind refused to comply as well..just too many random thoughts & the diuretic I take for my high blood pressure working overtime..was a restless night..another heavy work load on "May the Far Side be with you"..the "natives have been restless" & I had to plow thru a bunch of "mod alerts" & "member reported content" & then a vary dismal session on "Replay Poker"..just wasn't catching & took a couple of "bad beats"[link]..but the rest of the day has run pretty smoothly..../....according to the weather forecast rain & thunderstorms are to begin about 16:00 on Tuesday & continue through most of Wednesday as well..a quick checked of my pantry & frig tells me I've have plenty on hand to ride out the storm safe & dry in my "fortress of solitude"..../....my daily shower & taking of my meds lies before me as my evening meal..haven't check the TV schedule to see if perchance there could be sometime on this evening to occupy my time..three days in-a-row..not likely..but than there is YT..my FB  groups & more games to be played..ergo.."nite all"....[18:09 UTC-4]..../....*[MT-Today's Playlist]*..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment