Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

 *[17:10 UTC-54]*..I got done with my online games & decided to  take a walk..now hadn't been out of my room all day save for a quick trip to the lobby to picket up some breakfast items for the next couple of day's & hadn't intended to venture out until the late afternoon early evening so hadn't bother to check the weather or glance outside for that matter..so when I did it was raining & according to the weather has been raining most of the day & rain is forecast for at least the daylight hours fro tomorrow as well so looks like another day in my rooms..decided to post here..& realized the last time I post was 4 days ago..bad Trollie..no biscuit..I have been posting my daily game results as/always to "Trollie's Game Room"..but have had several sound reasons why I haven't posted here..well at least from my POV..anyways..have over those three days hit about every store I usually trade at least once & in the case of Dollar General & Aldi's a couple of  times each..usually to get something I'd forgotten to get the time before & as always end up with something I didn't know I needed until I saw it..oy vey...../.....just after I retired last night my damaged left foot treated me to not one but three different cramps..finally got back up..I have a compression sleeves for my feet that I sometimes wear when walking out..w/copper thread..but rarely wear them when I sleep..so pulled one on my left foot & it decided to stop complaining & had a decent night's sleep howbeit an abbreviated one..foot & the rest of my oft-complaining joints have been quiet so far today..& the day has gone quite well save for a less than stellar session of poker..left way too many chips on the table.but then I'm reminded it ain't the rent money..just faux game money..nonetheless..still don't enjoy doing that..../....have spent some of the day watching a few episodes of NCIS..usually USA airs a multiple episodes on Tuesday but on Wednesday this week..??..../ ....not much left to do before I take my rest save for my daily shower/meds routine & my evening meal..probably a few more games & check-ins of both "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..both have settled down over the last couple of day's & the work-load has been light & there hasn't been any member whom has "run afoul of FB's "community standards"..[knock wood]..ergo.."nite all"....[17:38 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment