Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 4, 2021

 *[17:05 UTC-4]*[+74*F_sunny_winds from thew/s/w@7 mph_humidity:51*F_barometer:29>92"\/overnight Lo:+61*F_partly >mostly cloudy with 30% chance of a few showers developing after mid-night_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:71% _Sunday's Hi:+71*F_a 70% chance of rain thru 19:00_thunder possible_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:79%_ overnight Lo:+60*F_partly cloudy with increasing clouds after mid-night & a 40% change of rain_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:87%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*..a look at the advanced forecast for Monday (the "Labor Day" holiday here in the USA calls for rain most of the daylight hours..../....yesterday afternoon after I got all my game play done decided to take a walk down to Ollie's & Dollar General..did see anything at Ollie's jumped off the shelves & into my basket..but got a jug of V-8..a bottle of Gatorade Zero & a pre-made cheeseburger which I inhaled for 2nd meal..then decided to rather than wait until today to go to Aldi's when there yesterday..just the usual fare..well Wilbur by the time I got all that done..decided to watch a little TV & lost track of time..ergo no post last night..../....a good nights sleep & awoke right at 04:00..with very little requiring my attention on my groups I was playing poker on "Replay Poker"..1st hand flopped 4 to an Ace high straight..needed a Jack..Jack came on the turn..after the river last to act..player to my left goes all-in..no board pair or flush draw..dang I  thought a split pot..nope..he only had 2-pair..& a very nice pot..loose play..stayed out of the way except for one hand when I won a nice pot with a 10 high straight/flush..../....the rest of the day has run quite smoothly..did take a run back down to Dollar General..they get a delivery on Saturday & had hoped they had gotten in more apple hand pies..no joy..but did get a package of Hot Pockets & had one for lunch....[a short pause to check whether there is any thing on the TV tonight or tomorrow with my time..that's a negative "Ghost Rider"..../....with the forecast for the next two days will be spending my time online & hopefully some better TV on Monday..but I ain't holding my breath..../....Just a few things remain of my days tasks..shower/meds..a meal & look-ins on my FB groups & maybe a game or three..anyway & ergo.."nite all"....[17:47 UTC-4]..../....so after completing this post or thought I had decided to have a sitting down outside & enjoy the cool evening breezes..as I probably won't get a chance again until Tuesday with rain forecast for the next few day..but a sit down in the shade 'neath the olde oak tree was out of the question,,it's still dropping it's acorns..so just for a spell on the bench between the 2nd & 3rd buildings..now off to finish my day...[18:11]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment