Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 *[17:27 UTC-4]*..overslept again but never hit the sheets last night until just after 21:00 but the day has run pretty smoothly & virtually every thing that needs to be done except for those things that I do as a matter of course towards the end of my day is done..took an hour off for 1st meal & watched an NCIS episode..and had a good start on everything by about 12:00 & despite the predictions of rain thru most of the daylight hours today the storm had just pasted us by here so decided to take a walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx..was in the mid-60s & a decent breeze..so a long sleeve shirt, sweat pants & my vest windbreaker..well Wilbur..by the time I got my shopping done & headed back to my rooms..sun was out..no breeze to speak of & the temperature was in the upper 70s F..I was dressed way too warm & broke a fairly heavy sweat,,but then I remembered the adage hereabouts ..if you don't like the weather here..wait 15 minutes.,it will probably change..bought a bottle of Honey Aleppo Pepper at T J Maxx ..never have had it & frankly never had heard about it but then if it's a spice..I'll try it..it is sweet but has quite a "kick" from the pepper..no sure just yet how or in what I'll use it but in time I will figure that out..at Price Chopper found some apple pocket pies..not the same as the ones I had been getting at Dollar General which they have been not getting..should be an adequate replacement..well I did it again..took a look in the draw I keep my snacks in..which I freely admit was a mess & which I haven't sorted thru for quite awhile..didn't see that many "Star Crunch"(chocolate covered puffed rice) one of my fav after-dinner bites ..got a box..well Wilbur..when I got back to my rooms I straighten & re-organized the drawer & discovered that I now could be accused of hording them..dang..got better than two boxes of them..dummkopf..../....checked my email before sitting down to compose this post..had eleven spam mails in one of my two accounts..now I've been online first at work from 1994 & at home from 1996..(when my "D" went to college & had access to email so got my first home computer w/internet access..dial-up access) so I've been around the net for awhile..even played with the meowers sometimes(link)..ergo..am way to old of hand to fall for their games & can't understand why anybody would..[shakes his old grey head)..anyways..my shower/meds & evening meal await me..ergo.."nite all"....[18:07 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment